A range of opportunities are freely available as part of the PCC4U project. These include:
- Site visits to introduce the project and resources to the teaching team
- Assistance with customising the resources to suit your curriculum and meet your teaching and learning needs
- Assistance with curriculum mapping to strengthen the inclusion of palliative care.
Engage in our PCC4U Educator Community Webinar Series
The PCC4U Project Team recognises that quality implementation requires regular contact and support for educators across all contexts who are implementing PCC4U learning resources.
Our educator webinars support the development of the educator capabilities:
- E1: Develop discipline-specific intended learning outcomes based on palliative care capabilities
- E2: Use reputable learning and teaching resources to support learners’ development of palliative care capabilities
- E3: Apply evidence-based learning and teaching strategies in palliative care education.
The PCC4U Project Team hosts interactive webinar sessions each month to provide opportunities for Educators who are implementing PCC4U learning resources, to network, share information, participate in a variety of learning and teaching strategies, and hear others talk about their implementation experience.
For further details and to register to attend the webinars, sign up to our Educator Community Hub (via the Learning Management System). In the Educator Community Hub you will also find recordings of previous webinars, along with supporting materials. Recordings of past webinar sessions are also available via our YouTube channel.