A range of opportunities are freely available as part of the PCC4U project. These include:
- Site visits to introduce the project and resources to the teaching team
- Assistance with customising the resources to suit your curriculum and meet your teaching and learning needs
- Assistance with curriculum mapping to strengthen the inclusion of palliative care.
Engage in our PCC4U Educator Community Webinar Series
The PCC4U Project Team recognises that quality implementation requires regular contact and support for educators across all contexts who are implementing PCC4U learning resources.
Our 2021 webinar series is intended to provide opportunities for:
- Networking – between educators from different health professions and contexts, and with the PCC4U Project Team
- Information-sharing – updates from the PCC4U Project Team regarding new and revised resources and plans for future resource development, allowing educators to provide input regarding education needs from their perspective
- Demonstration – practising and experiencing the use of a variety of learning and teaching strategies for implementation of learning resources
- Highlighting implementation in various contexts – recognised ‘PCC4U Champion’ educators / teams to talk about examples of how they use PCC4U resources.
For further details and to register to attend the webinars, sign up to our Educator Community Hub (via the Learning Management System). In the Educator Community Hub you will also find a discussion forum and recordings of previous webinars, along with supporting materials.
For guidance on how to complete the sign-up process, refer to our tip sheet.